KATHAKALPA Library for Children
The Library offers books for children from birth through 16 yrs. Collections include story books on attention, social & thinking skills for different age groups. Staff members with expertise in early literacy, child development are always available to help find just the right book.
· A large collection of picture books,
· Books for babies and toddlers too.
· Best collection for emerging Readers in a variety of levels
· Great collection of chapter books for elementary and middle school reading levels.
· Storytelling for ages 2 to 12 yrs.
· Regular classes to develop life skills.
· Kathakalpa library is the third best places for your children beyond home and school — where children can improve their skills, nourish their intelligence.
· Rich collections make Kathakalpa library probably the one of its kind of library in neighbor hoods.
Provide opportunities that empower children to reach their full potential and creating lifelong learning & creativity.
Our commitment is to:
· Promote reading and literacy for children
· Maintain high quality customer service through well-trained professional staff and volunteers
· Strengthen the library by developing, maintaining and sharing resources in a responsible manner.
AT A GLANCE
· More than 2,000 + students attended our well planned classes.
than 3000+ adults benefitted through our parenting \storytelling workshops.